Beyond Pink Fund
The Cedar Valley Cancer Committee – Beyond Pink TEAM is a non-profit organization whose mission is to increase cancer awareness throughout the Cedar Valley (Northeast Iowa ONLY), thereby empowering people to make informed health care choices. Task Force members include representatives from health care organizations, public health, local businesses and consumers.
The purpose of the Beyond Pink Fund is to provide financial assistance for breast health/breast cancer-related expenses to persons who live in Northeast Iowa and are not eligible for reimbursement from another source. Assistance is provided as payor of last resort and on a funds available basis only.
Income eligibility consistent with Care for Yourself program guidelines, as administered by the Black Hawk County Health Department. (250% of Federal Poverty Guidelines)
- Completed Financial Assistance Application. (link provided below)
- Assistance for breast related expenses incurred within 6 months.
- Live in and/or receive care within Northeast Iowa (Black Hawk County and surrounding counties).
Referral to the Beyond Pink Fund must occur on behalf of the client by an approved health care provider or another agency representative. If you aren’t sure you have a eligible referral, contact Gabbi DeWitt at 319-292-2225.
*** NO OUT OF STATE APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED. *****
For Questions about the Beyond Pink TEAM Fund Application process call:
- Gabbi DeWitt
- Black Hawk County Health Department
- 1407 Independence Avenue, 5th floor
- Waterloo, IA 50703
- *** NO OUT OF STATE APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED. *****
******YOU MUST MAIL THE APPLICATION TO BEGIN THE APPROVAL PROCESS – addresses for mailing are included on applications.***