Pink Ribbon Run
Due to flooding, the 10th Annual Pink Ribbon Run has been moved!
Packet pick up will still be at the Cedar Falls Community Center on Friday from 5-7 pm and then Saturday morning- RACE DAY – packet pick up will begin at 7 am at MUDD Advertising, 915 Technology Parkway.
Please refer to the map below.
Online Registration has closed, but you can register at packet pick up if you haven’t done so yet.We encourage you also to check Face book for updated information.
As usual we will have great door prizes and awards at race end. But the Pink Ribbon Run committee has added a few new traditions in the past years. We honor our breast cancer survivors with strands of beads to represent the number of years they have lived with breast cancer. We also think it is important for our survivors to come together. This year there will be a place for survivors to gather before and after the races. Breast Cancer survivors receive free registration and a swag bag of fun surprises!
Registration is now closed! You can register at packet pick up at the Cedar Falls Community Center on Friday from 5-7 pm and then Saturday morning- RACE DAY – packet pick up will begin at 7 am at MUDD Advertising, 915 Technology Parkway.
Registration cost goes up to $35 after September 12. You also must register by September 12 to be guaranteed a t-shirt!
Want to donate, but can’t come to our event? Call the Community Main Street office at 319-277-0213. We hope you will tell your friends and family to participate in this year’s event. We want to keep breaking records each year! We hope to see you there!
Sign up as a Team!
The Pink Ribbon Run committee is hoping to encourage the community to form teams to show their support the Beyond Pink TEAM and those living with breast cancer. There is an option to register as a team! Any team that signs up will be given a reserved gathering location for pre & post race festivities (weather permitting) in front of the Cedar Falls Community Center.
Keepsake Trail Marker
You also have the option of ordering a“Keepsake Trail Marker”. You do not have to register for the race in order to purchase a trail marker. These yard signs are $30 and can be personalized with the name of someone you would like to honor or remember. Those who order a trail sign will have the option of keeping the sign or donating it to be placed on the course from year to year. You have the option of ordering a trail marker sign when you do the online registration. However, if you are doing the paper form, please call the Community Main Street office to get your Trail Marker sign ordered. Their number is 319-277-0213.
We are so fortunate to have wonderful sponsors. No matter what level their donation- every dollar means that your registration money goes directly to the Beyond Pink TEAM.
Here is a list of our 2016 sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsors: Oakridge Realtors and University of Iowa Community Credit Union
- Survivor Sponsor: Community Auto Group
- Award Sponsor: Mudd Advertising, Inc.
- Kick Off Sponsor: Pump Haus Bar and Grill
- Bibs and Banners Sponsor: Nagle Signs
- Cheer Sponsors: John Deery Motors; Forbin; Terry L. Butz Creative; Scheels; PDCM Insurance; Kimball & Beecher Family Dentistry;
- Survivor Cheer Sponsor: Jennifer’s On Main; LuLaRoe Annie Jordan-Boeckman
- Water Stop Sponsor: Trio SalonSpa
- Friend Sponsors: Avalon Plastic Surgery; Clark and Associates; Sartori Memorial Hospital
- Media Sponsors: KWWL- TV; ICAN Cable Network; 93.5 The MIX
- InKind Sponsors: Martin Brothers; Iowa Sports Supply; Culligan Water; Recycle Rite; Caribou Coffee